Since the current book that is on bedtime repeat in my home is Dragons Love Tacos, my brain got to thinking about a theme party based on said book. A short jaunt over to Etsy then taught me that I am certainly not the first to have had this idea (and possibly am on the late train?). But that doesn't make this fiesta theme any less fun! Add the abundance of themed items already available to the fact that the cactus is totally the new succulent and you've got yourself so many options. Take a peek!
1. Who doesn't love a good play on words? This Taco Bout a Party balloon banner is muy clever and will give your guests a smile.
2. Scatter some pint-sized cacti around. Just be sure to keep it at bay from the little dragons to avoid injuries.
3. Can you even with these plates? Pair them with some bright pink or orange plastic utensils and napkins.
4. This invite is everything. More adorable paper items like food signs and accompanying thank you notes from PickyMelon.
Cinco. Cups to match the plates! All they need is a beverage and perhaps some yellow striped straws.
6. Do I even need to explain why this piñata is necessary? Didn't think so.
7. I have yet to throw a party that didn't include tassel banners. Why start now?
And there you have it. Add pant loads - no boat loads! - of tacos, maybe something sweet and some margs for the parents and you've got yourself a fiesta to be remembered. Just remember: No spicy salsa. Because, Dragons.
Hasta Luego, Mi Broadas.